03nov8:45 am12:15 pmEvent OverFundamental Skills (LA110318F)LAGUNA MOUNTAIN, SAN DIEGO | NOBLE CANYON
Looking to improve your confidence on the bike and take your riding to the next level? Whether you are new to mountain biking or a seasoned veteran, our Fundamentals course
Looking to improve your confidence on the bike and take your riding to the next level?
Whether you are new to mountain biking or a seasoned veteran, our Fundamentals course will put an entirely new spin on your riding!
Do you find yourself riding the same trail in the same old way? Have you been riding for a few years but never had any skills instruction? Are you looking for a refresher of the fundamentals? Or, perhaps you’re new to mountain biking and looking for a boost in your riding confidence?
Learn the correct body position on the bike, float over roots and rocks like they aren’t there, nail that pesky switchback and ASK QUESTIONS!
Come join us and learn how to #ridelikeaninja! All ability levels welcome.
Here’s What We’ll Cover
Some of the skills taught and practiced in Fundamentals Clinics may include:
- Mind skills
- The Ready Position
- Dynamic weight shift
- Shifting + cadence
- Wheels lifts
- Effective braking
- Negotiating trail obstacles
- Switchbacks + cornering skills
- Negotiating steep terrain / climbing + descending
Please note, clinics may vary according to location and terrain.
- 08:45-09:00 Meet your instructor | arrival at course venue + equipment check
- 09:00-09:15 Let’s get started | introductions
- 9:15am – 11:15am Skills & drills | learn, learn, learn
- 11:15am – 12:00pm Take it to the trail | apply what you’ve learned
- 12:00-12:15 Review and next steps | #ridelikeaninja
(Saturday) 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!