NATIONWIDE | COMPETITIVE PAY | GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
We are looking for high energy, easy-going, smile-inducing, ride-inspiring LEADERS. Our instructors are EXPERIENCED riders, ENGAGING teachers and EXEMPLARY Ninjas in their riding community.
Ninja Mountain Bike Performance is growing! As we expand our programs across the US, we are actively seeking qualified mountain bike instructors to join our team. If you’d like to teach in your home state, surrounding area, or travel to various locations in the US, we want to talk to you!
Instructor Certification Requirements
All Ninja instructors must have a minimum of one of the following coaching certifications.
- BICP Certification
- PMBI – Professional Mountain Bike Instructors Association Certifications
- Applicants with a NICA Coach License may be considered if they can demonstrate relevant coaching experience.
First Aid Requirements
- Valid First Aid Certificate (Wilderness First Aid preferred)
WHY WORK WITH NINJA?
We are committed to the success of both our students and our instructors. We believe that happy instructors deliver more enjoyable courses, giving participants the best possible experience. We offer highly competitive wages along with opportunities for skills development and professional advancement.
If you are ready to apply to teach with Ninja, please email us here and include the following information:
- Certifications (coaching, first aid and other)
- Brief summary of your instruction / coaching experience
- Your top Ninja maneuver on the bike (feel free to get creative here)