Ready to become a mountain bike ninja in Yorktown, NY? Join our clinic and learn the skills to shred the trails with power and precision. Our expert instructors provide personalized attention in a supportive and fun environment, perfect for riders of all levels. Whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned pro, you’ll leave our clinic with newfound confidence and skills to conquer the trails. Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your mountain biking game in Yorktown. Book your spot now and get ready to ride like a true ninja with speed, agility, and confidence.
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Yorktown, NY – October 22/23, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Woodlands Legacy Field Parking Lot / Strang Blvd, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Continue to the parking lot at the top of Strang Blvd
- Link to location on Google Maps ——> https://goo.gl/maps/Uarod6VZFLD2
- Women’s Only Fundamentals Clinic | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Co-ed Fundamentals Clinic | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- Please check the weather before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen, layers, and a rain jacket.
If you have any last minute gear or bike needs, or if you just want a friendly hello stop by and see our friends at Yorktown Cycles.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID-19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID-19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]