NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Santa Cruz, CA – April 30/May 1, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- DeLaveaga Park, 850 Branciforte Drive, Santa Cruz, CA 95065
- ***Park and meet your instructors near restrooms and ball fields / grassy area (lower park facility).
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/kpwZxhQB7dC2
PLEASE NOTE: There are two Women’s Fundamentals Clinics happening on Saturday. If you are joining us for a Women’s Fundamentals Clinic, please attend the clinic time you registered for.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals [MORNING] | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals [AFTERNOON] | 1:15pm – 4:45pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Skye Nacel // 802-888-6262
- Jon Casson // 970-250-2960
- Danilu Ramirez // 805-363-0761
- Shannon Keller
- Kagen Luedemann
- Sam Levy
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water, and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- Be aware that poison oak is common in the SC area. You may want to bring some sort of wipe that they sell to wipe away the ivy oils (optional). You can also opt to wear pants / sleeves to protect your skin from the oils.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
If you have any last minute bike or gear needs, go see our friends at Scotts Valley Cycle Sport
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]