Unleash your inner Ninja and join our Mountain Bike Skills Clinic in Park City and Heber City, UT! Learn to shred the trails like a pro and conquer any terrain with confidence. Our experienced instructors will teach you the skills you need to take your riding to the next level. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, we have the perfect program for you. Register now and get ready for an unforgettable adventure on the trails!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Park City, UT – September 9/10, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- UVU Extension Campus, 3111 College Way, Heber City, UT 84032
- ***Park and meet your instructors in the back of the parking lot
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/UQdFjZrJiSAwbccY6
- 2-Day Camp |8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals – Full Day Combo | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals – Trail Application | 1:15pm – 4:00pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Co-ed Fundamentals – Full Day Combo | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15pm)
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals – Trail Application | 1:15pm – 4:00pm
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions – we’ve been having some surprise afternoon storms, we recommend bringing a rain jacket and sunscreen as well.
**Please note, there is no restroom at this trailhead. Please plan accordingly to find a restroom before / after your clinic. The closest public restrooms nearby are two vault toilets (https://goo.gl/maps/W8s8vLmDVbsyLpLB7 or https://goo.gl/maps/AQK6rAUuoV983YTu7) or at a gas station in Heber City (all just a few miles away).
Wasatch Trails Foundation Donation Opportunity:
The Wasatch Trails Foundation has a mission that’s easy to get behind: “We bring the human powered trail community together in Wasatch County to advocate for, plan, build and maintain a year-round trail system.”
Ninja is happy to support their mission!
Whether you’re a local who enjoys these trails or an out-of-towner who loves to support the trails you ride, if you’d like to consider becoming a member or donating to their trails efforts, you can do so here —> https://www.wasatchtrails.org/membership
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]