Looking for a fun and educational activity for your young Ninjas in Orange County, CA? Look no further than our kids’ mountain bike skills clinic! Our expert instructors specialize in teaching kids of all ages the fundamentals of safe and confident mountain biking. With a fun and supportive learning environment, your child will develop the skills and confidence they need to tackle any trail. Enroll now and give your young Ninjas the gift of a lifetime of adventure on two wheels! Let our Ninja skills clinic be the start of a lifelong passion for mountain biking.
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Orange County, CA – March 12, 2023
***Reminder: Daylight saving time is this weekend. Don’t forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday night if you are joining us on Sunday.
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here ——> https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Irvine Regional Park, 1 Irvine Park Rd, Orange, CA 92869
- **We will be parking and meeting in Parking Area B (see map link below)
- **There is a $5 fee to enter the park, bring cash!
- Just a friendly reminder, that Irvine Regional Park does not allow e-bikes.
- Link to location on google map here —-> https://goo.gl/maps/4MWBWtGFP2v
- 8:45am – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 9:00am – Clinic starts
- 12:00pm – 12:15pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
- Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
Click here to see who your instructors and onsite contacts are for this weekend.
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration (we will take a snack break mid-morning)
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
- If you yourself will be attending the full day adult Ninja clinic on Sunday while your child is attending the Ninja Kids clinic, please arrange for someone to pickup your child when the Kid’s Clinic ends around 12:15 and make arrangements for appropriate childcare in the afternoon. Please advise the instructor at drop off if a different adult will be picking up the child at the end of their clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]