NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Mount Shasta, CA – September 25/26, 2021
We regret to inform you that due to a sudden change in local fire conditions, your clinic this weekend has been postponed.
Our logistics team was made aware of a fire that started Wednesday near Redding, CA. Because of the unpredictable fire conditions in the area, road closures and forecasted poor air quality near Mt. Shasta, we feel it is in the best interest of all to postpone the September 25/26 skills clinic. The safety of our instructors and participants is of top priority, especially with the majority of registered participants traveling through a now active fire area.
Our logistics team will email you next week with options for getting rescheduled for a future Ninja clinic. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Stay safe and we look forward to riding with you soon!
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Shastice Park, 800 Rockfellow Dr, Mt Shasta, CA 96067
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/ThYidrT2ZEUDfy7D7
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:45pm – 4:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Skye Nacel // 802-888-6262
- Darlene Santner
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff).
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.Looks like a warm, sunny weekend – bring some some sunscreen and extra water.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]