Are you ready to conquer the trails like a Ninja? Join our mountain bike clinics in Moab, UT and learn the skills and techniques to become a true mountain biking master. Our experienced instructors will guide you through thrilling terrain, teaching you the ins and outs of bike handling, balance, and speed. With personalized coaching and small class sizes, you’ll leave feeling confident and empowered to take on any trail. Don’t miss out on this epic adventure – sign up now and unleash your inner Ninja on the Moab trails!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
MOAB, UT – October 22/23, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
SATURDAY – (2 Day Camp, Women’s Only Fundamentals Clinic, Co-ed Fundamentals Clinic, and Jumping Mini-Clinic)
- Moab Brand Trails / Bar M Trails
- Google Maps link to trailhead —> https://goo.gl/maps/3WPHTgd8Ewr
SUNDAY – (2 Day Camp and Intermediate / Advanced Clinic)
- North Klondike Bluffs Trailhead
- There is a small, brown sign for North Klondike Bluffs TH on Highway 191 about 5 miles north of the airport or 8 miles south of I-70.
- Once you make the turn you will cross railroad tracks and travel about 1.2 miles on the dirt road to the parking area. The parking area will be on your right.
- Google Maps link to trailhead —> https://goo.gl/maps/TobuhA6Ma2TUpGKx5
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Lunch will either be on trail or at your vehicle on Sunday. Please pack your lunch in a way that you can throw it in your pack if needed.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Click here to see who your instructors and onsite contacts are for this weekend.
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH. The line to get into Moab most days is too long to run into town for lunch.
- Be sure to check weather before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]