NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
MOAB, UT – April 2/3, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
SATURDAY – (2 Day Camp, Women’s Only Fundamentals Clinic, Co-ed Fundamentals Clinic, and Jumping Mini-Clinic)
- Moab Brand Trails / Bar M Trails
- Google Maps link to trailhead —> https://goo.gl/maps/3WPHTgd8Ewr
SUNDAY – (2 Day Camp and Intermediate / Advanced Clinic)
- Bull Run Parking, Gemini Bridges Rd
- There are several parking areas on Gemini Bridges Rd. Please follow the link below to get to the correct parking area. This trailhead is small, so if you are attending this clinic with a buddy please carpool if you are able.
- **Make sure your GPS directions have you turning on road 313 W off of Highway 191. This will take you past Navajo Rocks to Gemini Bridges Rd. Do NOT take Gemini Bridges Rd from the Gemini Bridges Trailhead on Highway 191 as this is a very rough, slow 4×4 road.
- Google Maps link to trailhead —> https://goo.gl/maps/mPp3yj9eYKaopgpUA
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
Lunch will either be on trail or at your vehicle on Sunday. Please pack your lunch in a way that you can throw it in your pack if needed.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Matt Grady // 770-826-4195
- Susi Muecke // 435-659-5865
- Ray Brideau // 617-851-6964
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH. The line to get into Moab most days is too long to run into town for lunch.
- Be sure to check weather before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]