Looking for an adventure that will empower your kids? Our Ninja Kids mountain bike skills clinic in Madison, WI is the perfect opportunity to unleash their full potential on the bike. With expert coaches and a fun, supportive atmosphere, your little ones will learn ninja-like skills and conquer the trails with confidence. Don’t miss out on this chance to give your kids the gift of adventure and outdoor exploration. Sign up now and watch your little ninjas ride like champions! The ride of a lifetime is just a few clicks away.
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Madison, WI – August 20, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
BLACKHAWK MEMBERSHIP | *IMPORTANT*
- If you do not already have a Blackhawk membership for trail access, you must purchase EITHER an Annual Membership ($45/individual; $90/family) or an Event Membership ($10/person/weekend) online before the weekend. If you join for the season, you can explore the full Blackhawk trail system during the event weekend, and then come back and ride the trails all summer, fall, and next winter. You won’t be disappointed!
- To purchase your Membership first create an account here —> https://blackhawk.skiclubpro.team/
- Once you have an account, you can:
- click “Memberships” to choose a full season “Mountain Bike” membership, or
- click “Register” to choose the event weekend only membership “Event Membership – Ninja.”
- Once you have an account, you can:
- We will be checking on Friday to make sure all participants have some form of Blackhawk membership. Please purchase your membership by Friday morning. You can not participate in this event without a membership
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Blackhawk Ski Club, East Chalet – 10118 Blackhawk Road, Middleton, WI
- Link to location on google map here ——>https://goo.gl/maps/gbREVtgs9iwmUavv9
- 8:45am – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 9:00am – Clinic starts
- 12:00pm – 12:15pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
- Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration (we will take a snack break mid-morning)
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
- If you yourself will be attending the full day adult Ninja clinic on Sunday while your child is attending the Ninja Kids clinic, please arrange for someone to pickup your child when the Kid’s Clinic ends around 12:15 and make arrangements for appropriate childcare in the afternoon. Please advise the instructor at drop off if a different adult will be picking up the child at the end of their clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]