Ready to take on the desert terrain like a pro? Our Ninja mountain bike skills clinic in Las Vegas, NV is the perfect opportunity to refine your riding techniques and elevate your skills. With expert coaches and personalized instruction, you’ll receive the support you need to conquer any trail. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, our clinics offer a range of options that cater to all levels. Don’t miss out on this chance to become a riding legend – sign up now and take the first step towards your next great adventure! The desert is calling, are you ready to answer?
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Las Vegas, NV – February 4/5, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
SATURDAY – Fundamentals Clinic, Jumping Mini-Clinic, 2-Day Camp
- Bootleg Canyon Park Trail Head
- Link to location on Google Maps —–> https://goo.gl/maps/kP5hbcX2NBP2
SUNDAY – Intermediate / Advanced Clinic and 2-Day Camp
- Bootleg Canyon Park Parking (this is a different parking lot than Saturday, see link below)
- Link to location on Google Maps —–> https://goo.gl/maps/h2gzyCBXxyorXn658
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Click here to see who your instructors and onsite contacts are for this weekend.
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. Bring layers for chilly mornings.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]