NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Killington, VT, August 29/30, 2020
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
KILLINGTON LIFT PASS
If you haven’t already, please contact Lee Cohen ([email protected]) and let him know what clinic you are attending to purchase your lift pass.
- Fundamentals Clinics (Co-ed and Women’s Only) ? No lift pass needed
- Jumping Mini-Clinic ? 1 Day Lift Pass for Saturday (pick up before 1:30pm)
- Intermediate Advanced Clinic ? 1 Day Lift Pass for Sunday (pick up lift pass before Sunday)
- 2 Day Camp ? 2 Day Lift Pass (pick up lift pass before the weekend or over lunch on Saturday)
If you are in a clinic that needs a lift pass, you must have the pass before your clinic starts (with the exception of the 2 Day Camp, as you can pick yours up over lunch on Saturday). The pass office doesn’t open until 9:30am, so you will need to keep this in mind for picking up your pass before the start of your clinic. Intermediate / Advanced participants will need to pick up the lift pass before Sunday in order to have it at the start of the clinic.
- Killington Bike Park, 4264-4448 Killington Rd, Killington, VT 05751
- ***Meet your instructors at the grassy area in front of the Snowshed Lift geared up and ready to roll at your clinic start time.
- Link to park location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/uU7jdZYJbB8pcYPu9
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:45pm – 4:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Susan Clifford // 802-595-0424
- Patrick Howell // 860-218-4700
- Meridith McFarland
- Christsonthy Drellos
WHAT TO BRING
- Please be sure to bring your BIKE in good, working order, HELMET, plenty of water, snacks and we highly recommend knee pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH or plan to grab lunch at the resort.
- A face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff)
- There is some rain in the forecast, so we recommend bringing a rain jacket.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
The following links will help you determine if you are able to travel to Vermont. Compliance with travel guidelines is mandatory and Killington and Ninja reserve the right to decline access to the event if guidelines have not been followed.
Killington COVID Guidelines: https://www.killington.com/the-mountain/mountain-info/coronavirus-impact
State of Vermont Travel Guidelines: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
- If you are unable to comply with the above requirements, we are happy to transfer your registration to a future event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]