Here’s What We’ll Cover The skills taught and practiced on the Intermediate/Advanced clinic include: Mind skills Mastering manual front-wheel lifts Manual dropping roots & steps Cornering with speed & confidence Reading & breaking
Here’s What We’ll Cover
The skills taught and practiced on the Intermediate/Advanced clinic include:
- Mind skills
- Mastering manual front-wheel lifts
- Manual dropping roots & steps
- Cornering with speed & confidence
- Reading & breaking down the trail
- Introduction to energy management & flow
- Linking trail sections for flow
- Attacking flat corners
- Flat and cambered corners
- Bermed corners; lines and pumping
- Maximizing grip and traction with pumping
- Learning to pump for speed & air
Although the course is flexible it will usually keep to the following program:
- 08:45-09:00 Arrival at course venue. equipment check
- 9:00-9:30 Course commences. Introductions.
- 9:30-9:45 Warm-up ride to skills area
- 9:45-11:00 Accelerated review of Fundamentals with Int/Advanced progressions
- 11:00-12:00 Practice progression in practice area.
- 12:15-1:30 Lunch Break (bring your own, or we’ll pick a place nearby).
- 1:30-4:00 Hit the trails, practice everything you’ve learned on the trails.
- 4:00-4:15 Recap, review of skills learned, questions.
(Sunday) 8:45 am - 4:15 pm
Yorktown, NY // Sylvan Glen, Granite Knolls, Woodlands Legacy Park
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!