08sep8:45 am12:15 pmEvent OverFundamental Skills - Women's Only (NE090818W)Newark, Delaware
COME SHRED WITH THE LADIES! Looking to improve your confidence on the bike and take your riding to the next level? Our women's only mountain bike skills clinics teach
COME SHRED WITH THE LADIES!
Looking to improve your confidence on the bike and take your riding to the next level?
Our women’s only mountain bike skills clinics teach you the same important lessons as our co-ed skill clinics in a supportive, un-intimidating manner.
Are you ready to test your limits without any unnecessary pressure? Do you find yourself riding the same trail in the same old way? Are you looking for a refresher of the fundamentals? Or, perhaps you’re new to mountain biking and looking for a boost in your riding confidence?
Come join us and learn with the encouragement of your peers!
Find out how to control your fear and stay relaxed; to walk the line between fight and flight. Learn the correct body position on the bike, float over roots and rocks like they aren’t there, nail that pesky switchback and ASK QUESTIONS!
Our Women’s only mountain bike skills clinic will put an entirely new spin on your riding! Take the next step and sign up for an upcoming Ninja clinic.
Here’s What We’ll Cover
Some of the skills taught and practiced in Fundamentals Clinics may include:
- Mind skills
- The Ready Position
- Dynamic weight shift
- Shifting + cadence
- Wheels lifts
- Effective braking
- Negotiating trail obstacles
- Switchbacks + cornering skills
- Negotiating steep terrain / climbing + descending
Please note, clinics may vary according to location and terrain.
- 08:45-09:00 Meet your instructor | arrival at course venue + equipment check
- 09:00-09:15 Let’s get started | introductions
- 9:15am – 11:15am Skills & drills | learn, learn, learn
- 11:15am – 12:00pm Take it to the trail | apply what you’ve learned
- 12:00-12:15 Review and next steps | #ridelikeaninja
(Saturday) 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
White Clay State Park
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!