Looking for a fun adventure for your rough and tumble kiddos? Sign em’ up for Ninja’s Dallas, TX Kids MTB Clinic, and let them unleash their wild side! Ninja Mountain Bike Skills Clinic is coming to Dallas, TX and offering expert instruction for kids aged 8-12! Our experienced coaches will teach your child essential mountain biking skills, such as proper balance, braking, and cornering techniques. Your little ones will have a blast as they explore the trails and build their confidence on the bike. Enroll your child today and let the adventure begin!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Dallas, TX – October 8, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here ——> https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Erwin Park, McKinney, TX
- Link to location on google map here —-> https://goo.gl/maps/maW6KDKqUs4yTr3x6
- 8:45am – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 9:00am – Clinic starts
- 12:00pm – 12:15pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
**Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration. We will take a snack break mid-afternoon.
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather. We recommend a rain jacket just in case.
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]