NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Brown County, IN – September 24/25, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
All Camps and Clinics meet at:
- Brown County State Park, North Entrance
- Brown County State Park has a $7/vehicle entrance fee ($9/vehicle for out-of-state).
- Link to parking lot on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/n58QrgTYMa1dckdL7
**If you are attending the 2 Day Camp or Intermediate / Advanced Clinic, on Sunday, AFTER your lunch break you will meet at:
- Hesitation Point parking lot → https://goo.gl/maps/GdWHFBXZNDmCwsPA6
- This lot is small, so plan to leave a little time to get a parking spot after lunch. Carpool if possible.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Kids Clinic | 1:14pm – 4:45pm (Info on separate event page)
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen and a rain jacket.
Our friends at Brown County Bikes are offering 10% off rental bikes and one item for Ninja clinic participants. If you’re looking for a rental bike, some sweet new gear, or a friendly hello stop by and see them!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]