NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Brown County, IN – July 17/18, 2021
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
All Camps and Clinics meet at:
- Brown County State Park, North Entrance
- Brown County State Park has a $7/vehicle entrance fee ($9/vehicle for out-of-state).
- Link to parking lot on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/n58QrgTYMa1dckdL7
**If you are attending the 2 Day Camp or Intermediate / Advanced Clinic, on Sunday AFTER your lunch break you will meet at:
- Hesitation Point parking lot → https://goo.gl/maps/GdWHFBXZNDmCwsPA6
- This lot is small, so plan to leave a little time to get a parking spot after lunch.
**PLEASE NOTE: There is a morning and an afternoon Co-ed Fundamentals Clinic. Please attend the clinic you registered for.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals [MORNING] | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamental [AFTERNOON] | 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:45pm – 4:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Keith Bohne // 502-552-0277
- Deb Ice // 502-387-7514
- Kate Nolan
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff).
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen and a rain jacket.
Our friends at Brown County Bikes are offering 10% off rental bikes and one item for Ninja clinic participants. If you’re looking for a rental bike, some sweet new gear, or a friendly hello stop by and see them!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]