Get ready to shred the trails like never before and unleash your inner trail Ninja when you join our Ninja mountain bikes skills clinic in Austin, TX! Our amazing instructors will teach you new techniques, boost your confidence, and help you tackle even the toughest terrain with ease. With a fun, supportive atmosphere and plenty of time on the trails this clinic is the perfect opportunity to take your mountain biking to the next level. Don’t miss out – sign up now and join the adventure!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Austin, TX – December 2/3, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Reveille Peak Ranch, 105 Co Rd 114, Burnet, TX 78611
- RPR has a $10/day trail use fee – cash or check only
- ***Park and meet your instructors at the RPR Gun Range (see map link below). Please note, this is not the main parking area for RPR.
- Link to location on Google Maps ——> https://goo.gl/maps/3NWDLeBwpDHjwQg86
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH.
- Be sure to check the weather before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen and a rain jacket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]