Join our Kids Mountain Bike Skills Clinic in Temecula, CA and get your child ready to become a Ninja on the trails! Our expert instructors will guide your kids through the techniques and strategies to become confident and skilled riders. Whether your child is a beginner or an experienced rider, they’ll learn new skills and have a blast on the trails. Our clinic offers personalized attention in a supportive and fun environment, so your child can reach their full potential. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to give your child the gift of adventure and confidence on the bike. Book your child’s spot now and watch them shred with power and precision like a true Ninja!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Temecula, CA – November 12, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here ——> https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
VAIL LAKE WAIVER
Please also sign the online waiver for Vail Lake here —> https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/e/99QWGGAAHmUSKGepw25i6e/
**BOTH OF THESE ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Vailocity at Vail Lake, parking by the Lower Merlot section of the Vail Lake campground
- The campground is usually busy, so please drive slowly through the park and be aware of kids, dogs, people on golf carts, etc.
- There is a $10 entrance fee to Vail Lake.
- Park and meet your instructors in the parking area (linked below).
- Link to where you will enter the parking area (drive back to where you see vehicles parked and bikes) —> https://goo.gl/maps/EYkm1Q4VHC175bzd7
- 1:00pm – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 1:15pm – Clinic starts
- 4:15pm – 4:30pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
- Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration (we will take a snack break mid-morning).
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen, rain jacket
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!