NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
SkyPark at Santa’s Village, CA – September 25/26, 2021
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER + SKYPARK WAIVER |* IMPORTANT *
- If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: ——> https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
- All attendees must sign the SkyPark Waiver prior to entry: —–> https://skyparksv.centeredgeonline.com/waiver
- If you have already been to SkyPark Bike Park this year, you do not need to sign this again.
**THESE ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- SkyPark at Santa’s Village, 28950 CA-18, Skyforest, CA 92385
- Depending on where you park and how busy the park is, it can take some time to get parked and shuttled from the lot. Please plan some extra time for parking, purchasing tickets, etc.
- ***Meet your instructors by the large candy cane at the main entrance
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/uHDdvvGRyAzKo5ccA
Please have your pass purchased and meet your instructors 15 minutes before the listed start times below so there is time to check over your bikes before the clinic kicks off.
- 2-Day Camp | 11:00am – 6:00pm (lunch break around 2:00pm )
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 11:00am – 2:30pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 11:00am – 2:30pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 11:00am – 6:00pm (lunch break around 2:00pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 11:00am – 6:00pm (lunch break around 2:00pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Gail Shafer // 619-807-9408
- Jody Sergison // 530-308-3387
- Russell Simpson // 858-866-6481
- James Moreno
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to grab lunch at SkyPark!
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff)
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
SKYPARK NOTES AND PASS INFO
- As mentioned in the event listing, participants are required to have a SkyPark pass (day, month, or season pass). Day passes are available for purchase on-site at a discounted rate of 10% off.
- The ticket/pass office will have a list of all clinic participants. Let them know you are here with Ninja! You can purchase your discounted pass on-site before your event.
- Clinic participants have access to all Outdoor Adventures, including trail access, at SkyPark for the entire day – so get there early or stay late and make a full day of it!
- If you have any interest in a bike rental, call in advance to reserve one from the Adventure Center – 909.744.9373 ext 207 (Thur – Sun). They typically run out of demos on the weekends, so it’s best to reserve one.
- SkyPark may require a mask at check in – please be sure to bring one with you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]