NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Oakridge, OR – June 12/13, 2021
NINJA ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
2 DAY CAMP – COGWILD SHUTTLE WAIVER
If you are in the 2 Day Camp, please sign the shuttle waiver here (if it asks for a code use the pin code 9343): https://go.theflybook.com/manage/U50YDB#/lite
Please note, we have two different meeting locations listed below. Be sure to identify the meeting location for your specific clinic.
SATURDAY (8:45am) – WOMEN’S / CO-ED FUNDAMENTALS AND 2 DAY CAMP
- Salmon Creek Trailhead – We’ll be in the parking area on the North side of the Salmon Creek Rd.
- Link to location on Google Maps – – -> https://goo.gl/maps/cmzopqXKuku
- Trailforks map link —-> https://www.trailforks.com/poi/10289/
SUNDAY (8:30am) – 2 DAY CAMP
- Westfir City Hall, 47441 Westoak Rd, Westfir, OR 97492
- Google map link —-> https://goo.gl/maps/TBi51SGd3FcXFhMu6
- We are meeting a little earlier to have time to load the shuttle and be rolling by 9am. We cannot wait for you if you are late. Please have your pack (with a packed lunch), bike, and water/snacks ready for a day on the trails at 8:30am.
***There are no bathrooms at Salmon Creek Trailhead or the trails we shuttle to.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:30am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
***Saturday afternoon and Sunday involve shuttles – we will do our best to be back to vehicles and done by 4:15pm, but that time may vary a little. Please let your instructors know if you have a time constraint.
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Jeremiah Stone // 903-819-4866
- Bekah Rottenberg // 401-480-8873
- Dennis Sibilia-Young // 541-520-9370
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff). The shuttle service we are using for the 2 Day Camp requires a face cover in the shuttle.
- If you are with us for the 2 Day Camp, please bring a lunch that you can throw in your pack both Saturday and Sunday.
- Since we will be shuttling to the trails Saturday afternoon and Sunday, if you have a spare tube, multi-tool, and a pump or Co2 please bring them.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
If you have any last minute needs or just want a friendly smile or air high-five, go see our friends at the Oakridge Bike Shop & Willamette Mountain Mercantile.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]