NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
New London, CT – May 1/2, 2021
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Bluff Point State Park, Groton, CT 06340
- Drive under the bridge and take it to the big parking lot. The Google Map link below will take you to the parking lot.
- Meet your instructors by the trail head sign.
- If you are coming in from out-of-state Bluff Point has a $15/vehicle fee for anyone without a CT license plate. You can pay the fee, the day of your clinic, online here –> Reserve America system online.
- Link to location on Google Map here ——>https://goo.gl/maps/nf8nJ5etTZsPWdN78
Please note, we have several Fundamentals Clinics taking place this weekend. Please check your registration to make sure you attend the one you registered for.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:45pm – 4:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Kids Clinic | 8:45am – 12:15pm (info on separate event page)
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 1:00pm – 4:30pm
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Patrick Howell // 860-218-4700
- Tom Oakes // 914-325-5916
- Sarah Farver-Staub // 859-533-0024
- Justin Olewnik // 203-768-0267
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff).
- Check the weather before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]