NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Madison, WI – October 9/10, 2021
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
BLACKHAWK MEMBERSHIP / *IMPORTANT*
- If you do not already have a Blackhawk membership for trail access, you must purchase one online before the start of your clinic. You can purchase your membership here —> https://www.blackhawkskiclub.org/membership/registration-instructions
- You will have the option to purchase a summer pass (around $45) or special event pass ($10). If you live in the area, we recommend the summer pass so you can come back and ride these awesome trails all season long! If you choose to get the special event pass, enter the invitation code CLINIC at checkout.
- We can not accept cash on-site for this membership. It must be purchased online before the weekend. The instructors will ask for proof of your pass, so please have proof of purchase ready on your phone or printed out.
- Blackhawk Ski Club, East Chalet – 7506 Blackhawk Rd, Middleton, WI 53562
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/gbREVtgs9iwmUavv9
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals [MORNING] | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals [AFTERNOON] | 1:15pm – 4:45pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:45pm – 4:15pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Josh Hallock // 954-296-2309
- Jon Maglio // 608-436-1940
- Kelsey Walsh // 608-332-9217
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
If you have any last minute gear / bike needs or just want a friendly smile or air high-five go say hi to our friends at Madison Trek East.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]