Are you ready to become a master of the trails? Our Ninja mountain bike skills clinic in Laguna Mountain, CA is the perfect opportunity to refine your riding techniques and take your skills to the next level. With expert coaches and a supportive atmosphere, you’ll receive personalized instruction that’s tailored to your individual needs. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, our clinic offers a range of courses that will challenge and inspire you. With stunning scenery and unbeatable terrain, Laguna Mountain is the ultimate destination for mountain bikers. Sign up now and get ready to conquer the trails of San Diego like a pro! The ride of a lifetime is waiting for you.
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Laguna Mountain, CA – October 21/22, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
Please note, we have two different meeting locations listed below. Be sure to identify the meeting location for your specific clinic. The 2 Day Camp has a different meeting location for each day.
- Redtailed Roost Trailhead (Mt Laguna School), 10385 Sunrise Hwy, Mt Laguna, CA 91948
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/SG3NS21UDAx
- **This trailhead does not have a restroom. Please plan to stop at the Visitor’s Center on your way to / from your clinic if you need a restroom.
- Agua Dulce Trailhead, Wooded Hill Rd
- This parking area requires an Adventure Pass (annual or daily). If you do not have an annual Adventure Pass, please purchase a $5 daily pass from a VENDOR or ONLINE before arriving for your clinic.
- Link to location on Google Maps here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/JbRcAqJBgR6DWhHm8
- ***If parking is full at Agua Dulce, you can find overflow parking at the nature trail trailhead and then pedal to Agua Dulce Trailhead to meet your instructors —>https://goo.gl/maps/aJSUkgcAXartGPcd8
**Cell phone coverage is very limited in these areas, so there’s a good chance your phone/internet will not work. Take a look at the maps before you head out to make sure you know where you’re going.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals – Full Day Combo | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals – Trail Application | 1:15pm – 4:00pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
WHAT TO BRING / IMPORTANT NOTES
- BIKE in good, working order (This trail network does not allow Ebikes)
- Plenty of water and snacks
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH!
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come, and dress for the conditions.
- The Redtailed Roost trailhead does not have a restroom. Please plan to stop at the Visitor’s Center on your way to / from your clinic if you need a restroom.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]