NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Kingdom Trails, VT – May 16, 2021
IMPORTANT ACTION ITEMS / ON-LINE WAIVERS & KINGDOM TRAIL PASS
Ninja Event Waiver // If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here ——> https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
KINGDOM TRAILS PASS & WAIVER
- Kingdom Trail Pass// All riders are required to have a Kingdom Trails Pass (day, month or annual pass) and a parent or guardian needs to sign the KT waiver. Passes can be purchased and waivers can be signed at: https://www.kingdomtrails.org/membership
- Please purchase your kiddos pass online prior to arriving for your clinic and have proof of your pass to show your instructors.
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Please park in the Welcome Center Parking Lot, East Burke (map link below)
- Google Maps link to parking here –> https://goo.gl/maps/Ri5S8Ky3AjoEPBUN8
- Once you are parked, please walk your kiddo over to meet their instructors behind East Burke Sports where the bridge crosses over the river to the trails. (map link below)
- Google Maps link to meeting location —-> https://goo.gl/maps/wnfhYYq83bvL77Ct7
- **Please do not park in the East Burke Sports parking lot, as this is reserved for customers.
- 8:45am – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 9:00am – Clinic starts
- 12:00pm – 12:15pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
- Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Sarah Farver-Staub // 859-533-0024
- Justin Olewnik // 203-768-0267
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration (we will take a snack break mid-morning)
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather
- Mask or face cover
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
- If you yourself will be attending the full day adult Ninja clinic on Sunday while your child is attending the Ninja Kids clinic, please arrange for someone to pickup your child when the Kid’s Clinic ends around 12:15 and make arrangements for appropriate childcare in the afternoon. Please advise the instructor at drop off if a different adult will be picking up the child at the end of their clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]