NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
GRAND TARGHEE, WY – JULY 24/25, 2021
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVERS |* IMPORTANT*
Ninja Waiver: If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
Grand Targhee Waiver: Please complete the Grand Targhee Resort waiver by Friday: https://bit.ly/3qMK1az
**THESE ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Grand Targhee Resort, 3300 Ski Hill Rd, Alta, WY 83414
- ***Park and meet your instructors by the parking lot skills area
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/wugiNZN8MWAAzpqY7
**PLEASE NOTE: There is a morning and an afternoon Fundamental Skills Clinic. Please attend the clinic you registered for.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals [MORNING] | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals [AFTERNOON] | 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- **Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:00pm – 4:15pm **
**PLEASE NOTE: The start time of the Jumping Mini-Clinic has been moved from 1:45pm to 1:00pm. Please meet your instructors at 1:00pm. We will still end at 4:15pm.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Jeremiah Stone // 903-819-4866
- Carri Wullner // 970-846-1653
- Bart Monson // 307-690-4480
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend wearing pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH!
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff).
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
Important Notes Regarding Lift Tickets:
- Lift tickets will be provided for the Jumping Mini-Clinic, Intermediate / Advanced Clinic, and 2 Day Camp. The space and trails we will use for Fundamentals Clinics will not require a lift ticket.
- If you are in the Jumping Mini-Clinic and would like to get your lift ticket early to get a few laps in before your clinic, meet your instructors between 8:30am – 8:45am by the skills area in the parking lot to grab your ticket from them before they kick off the morning clinics.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]