NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
GRAND TARGHEE, WY – JULY 23/24, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVERS | *IMPORTANT*
Ninja Waiver: If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
Grand Targhee Waiver: Please complete the Grand Targhee Resort waiver by Friday –> HERE
**THESE ARE REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
GRAND TARGHEE DISCOUNT LODGING
- Grand Targhee Resort, 3300 Ski Hill Rd, Alta, WY 83414
- ***Park and meet your instructors by the parking lot skills area
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/H63MmkrNP4NJfGuz8
**PLEASE NOTE: There are multiple fundamentals skills clinics taking place this weekend. Please double check your registration and attend the clinic you registered for.
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals [MORNING] | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals [AFTERNOON] | 1:15pm – 4:45pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:00pm – 4:30pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Bart Monson // 307-690-4480
- Rebecca Reimers // 307-690-6760
- Carri Wullner // 970-846-1653
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend wearing pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH!
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen.
Important Notes Regarding Lift Tickets:
- Lift tickets will be provided for the Jumping Mini-Clinic, Intermediate / Advanced Clinic, and 2 Day Camp. The space and trails we will use for Fundamentals Clinics will not require a lift ticket.
- If you are in the Jumping Mini-Clinic and would like to get your lift ticket early to get a few laps in before your clinic, meet your instructors between 8:30am – 8:45am by the skills area in the parking lot to grab your ticket from them before they kick off the morning clinics.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]