Are y’all ready to tackle the big trails of Dallas, TX? Join Ninja’s MTB clinics and learn essential skills from our expert instructors. Our comprehensive lessons will teach you everything from balance and control to cornering and jumping. We’ll have you hitting the trails with confidence and style in no time! Our clinics are designed for riders of all levels, so whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider, we’ve got you covered. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your riding to the next level. Bring a friend and enroll in one of our Dallas, TX Ninja MTB clinics today! Get ready to have a blast and unleash your full potential on the trail!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
DALLAS, TX – November 18/19, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Erwin Park, McKinney, TX
- Link to location on google map here —-> https://goo.gl/maps/maW6KDKqUs4yTr3x6
- Fundamentals – Full Day Combo | 8:45am – 4:00pm
- Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Fundamentals – Trail Application | 1:15pm – 4:00pm
SUNDAY (Sunday clinics postponed due to forecasted rain)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals – Full Day Combo | 8:45am – 4:00pm
- Women’s Only Fundamentals – Trail Application | 1:15pm – 4:00pm
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend bringing sunscreen and a rain jacket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]