Looking for a safe and exciting activity for your young mountain biker? Look no further than Ninja’s Colorado Springs, CO Kids Clinic! Our skilled instructors will teach your child essential bike handling skills, from braking and shifting to tackling obstacles with confidence. With small class sizes and personalized attention, your little shredder will be sure to thrive on the trails. Sign up today and watch their skills soar!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Colorado Springs, CO – August 6, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Eagleview Middle School, Vindicator Dr, Colorado Springs
- Eagleview Middle School is next to the Ute Valley Trailhead, but we will be meeting at the school (bus lot) for this event. See map link below for exact meeting location.
- Link to location on Google maps ——> https://goo.gl/maps/dWaLUq1V6uV2brEYA
- 1:15pm – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 1:30pm – Clinic starts
- 4:30pm – 4:45pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
- Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Jenn Hess // 307-460-1293
- Kimberly Klus // 407-701-6504
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration (we will take a snack break mid-morning)
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen, rain jacket
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
- If you yourself will be attending the full day adult Ninja clinic on Sunday while your child is attending the Ninja Kids clinic, please arrange for someone to pickup your child when the Kid’s Clinic ends around 4:45 and make arrangements for appropriate childcare in the afternoon. Please advise the instructor at drop off if a different adult will be picking up the child at the end of their clinic.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]