Looking for a safe and fun activity for your little shredder? Enroll them in Ninja’s Chicago, IL Kids Clinic and watch their confidence soar! Our amazing instructors will teach them the essential skills they need to hit the trails with confidence. With a focus on safety and fun, our clinic is the perfect way to introduce your child to the thrill of mountain biking. And with small group sizes, your child will receive personalized attention from our experienced instructors. So don’t wait, sign up now and let the adventure begin!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Chicago, IL – September 9, 2023
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please be sure a parent or guardian has signed our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
DROP OFF & PICKUP LOCATION
- Andres Bike Park, 1304 Sacramento Drive, Carpentersville, Illinois 60110
- Park along Sacramento Drive and meet your instructors at the park entrance.
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/3d6iSom8CLG2
- 1:15pm – Check-in // Look for the Ninja instructors in their Ninja Jerseys!
- 1:30pm – Clinic starts
- 4:30pm – 4:45pm – Clinic wrap up // pick up at the same place you dropped off
- Please check in with instructors so they know each kiddo is going home with the correct person.
WHAT TO BRING
- Mountain bike in good working order
- A helmet (that fits properly)
- Closed toe shoes
- Snacks and water/hydration (we will take a snack break mid-morning)
- Appropriate clothing layers for the weather – there is a chance of rain this weekend.
- A backpack for carrying clothes, water, snacks, sunscreen
SPECIAL NOTES FOR PARENTS / GUARDIANS:
- Please let the instructors know of any health information that is pertinent (inhalers, EpiPens, etc). All Ninja instructors are first aid certified.
- PHOTOS: If you don’t want photos of your child taken at the clinic or posted to Ninja social media, please let us know.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I stay and watch the clinic?
This is a Kids Clinic which means this class is for…..kids! With that, we kindly ask that parents leave their students to enjoy the clinic and avoid watching from the sidelines. We find that kids thrive when they are left to focus with their Ninja instructors.
What kind of bike should my student bring to their Ninja Kids Clinic?
Students should bring a bike in good, working order with mountain bike tires. If the bike has been sitting in the garage for a few years, consider taking it into your local bike shop for a quick tune-up. The bike must have hand brakes. We cannot allow coaster brakes (the kind where you pedal backwards on the bike to brake), as these are not safe for mountain biking. Also don’t forget to bring a properly fitting helmet!
Should I tip the instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by the instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]