There’s no time like the present to hone your mountain biking skills! Join our Ninja clinic in Carrabassett, ME and learn from the best! Our expert instructors will guide you through a range of fun and challenging drills to help you improve your skills, conquer difficult terrain, and ride with confidence. From beginner to advanced riders, our clinic is designed to meet your individual needs and help you reach your goals. Don’t miss out on this epic adventure – sign up now and become a true mountain biking Ninja!
NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Carrabassett Valley, ME – July 23/24, 2022
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER | *IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://waiver.smartwaiver.com/w/5afd63f9ee18b/web/
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
- Sugarloaf Outdoor Center, 3001 Outdoor, Center Rd, Carrabassett Valley, ME 04947
- ***Park and meet your instructors in the main parking lot for the Outdoor Center.
- Link to location on google map here ——> https://goo.gl/maps/6NrWEfvNsPftrsTNA
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15)
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 8:45am – 12:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:00pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Jon Casson // 970-250-2960
- Nicole Cyr // 207-751-6003
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend you wear pads.
- If locally mandated, bring a face covering.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH, or plan to find a quick, nearby eatery.
- Be sure to check the weather forecast before you come and dress for the conditions. We recommend sunscreen and a rain jacket.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. If you learned on clipless pedals (clipped in), then please bring those. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them. Notably, flat pedals are designed to be worn with flat soled shoes (i.e. flat soled mtb specific shoes, skater shoes, vans).
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Can I ride an e-bike at this event?
Ninja welcomes e-bikes at our clinics that are held on e-bike friendly trails. We encourage you to do your own research on local e-bike regulations and if you aren’t sure, check with us to see if e-bikes are permitted at the venue you’re considering joining us at. Please note, not all Ninja teaching venues are open to e-bikes.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
All of our clinics across the country are following local guidelines for COVID-19 (including any orders regarding face coverings, social distancing, group size restrictions, etc.). We ask that participants be informed as to any local COVID-19 restrictions that may apply to outdoor gatherings and travel to and from the event.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]