NINJA EVENT INFORMATION FOR
Brevard, NC – April 24/25, 2021
*UPDATE* – SATURDAY EVENT TIMES CHANGED
Due to heavy rains predicted for Saturday morning, we are shifting our clinic times to start later in the day for SATURDAY ONLY. See schedule below for updated times. For the 2 Day Camp, in order to finish before dark we are cutting your “lunch break” time in half (from an hour and a half down to 45 mins) so please pack a lunch. There will not be time to run into town for a meal.
ON-LINE EVENT WAIVER |* IMPORTANT*
If you haven’t already, please sign our electronic Liability Release here: https://www.smartwaiver.com/v/ridelikeaninja
**THIS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CLINIC THIS WEEKEND**
KANUGA TRAIL PASS | *IMPORTANT*
All clinic and camp participants must purchase a Kanuga trail pass for this event. Kanuga is offering 20% off your trail pass if you purchase the pass online! Use the code ninja20 at checkout for the discount for online purchases only. This code will also apply to monthly and annual passes if you want to upgrade!
**Please wait until the morning of your event to purchase your pass online just in case the weather takes a turn and we are required to reschedule the event.
You can purchase your pass here —> https://ridekanuga.com/passes-rentals/
Kanuga is also offering 10% off rental bikes for Ninja clinic participants. These bikes book up fast, so if you are interested reserve yours ASAP. Use the code ninja10 for 10% off rental bikes.
- Ride Kanuga Bike Park, Hendersonville, NC
- Please use the link below to take you to the exact meeting location.
- Link to meeting location on Google Map ——> https://goo.gl/maps/2BPLqK9f5Tss523bA
SATURDAY (NEW START TIMES)
- 2-Day Camp | 12:45pm – 7:30pm (dinner break around 4:15pm – pack a meal)
- Women’s Only Fundamentals | 12:45pm – 4:15pm
- Co-ed Fundamentals | 12:45pm – 4:15pm
- Jumping Mini-Clinic | 5:00pm – 7:30pm
- 2-Day Camp | 8:45am – 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
- Intermediate / Advanced Clinic | 8:45am to 4:15pm (lunch break around 12:15 pm)
Your instructors and onsite contacts this weekend are:
- Cory Rimmer // 865-403-2629
- John Cox // 828-424-9663
- Shawn Moore // 828-446-8118
- Eden Jackson // 770-596-3833
- Ryan Degarmo // 740-703-1438
- Rachel Kelleher
WHAT TO BRING
- BIKE in good, working order
- Plenty of water and snacks.
- We highly recommend wearing pads.
- If you’re coming for the whole day bring a LUNCH
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff).
- Please check the weather before you come and dress for the conditions. It’s looking like a chance of rain on Saturday. We recommend bringing a rain jacket and some warm layers just in case.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What kind of pedals should I have on my bike?
We recommend you ride whatever pedals you’re most comfortable with. However, we have found that it’s much easier to learn the majority of the skills with flat pedals if you have some experience on them.
Do I need pads?
Pads are not mandatory at any of our clinics or camps, but we highly recommend you bring (and use) them. We’ve seen a set of pads give our participants that added level of safety and comfort needed for them to have a light-bulb breakthrough moment.
Should I tip my instructors?
While gratuity is not required or expected, it’s certainly appreciated by your instructors! 5-10% for each guest is Industry Standard for exceptional service, support, and expertise. Unless you’d like to tip separately, instructors divide tips among themselves.
Our event is on and following local guidelines for COVID 19. Our instructors have been educated on industry standard COVID 19 guidelines as published by BICP and PMBIA. Please be informed as to any local COVID 19 restrictions that may apply to your travel to and from the event.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Please have a face cover accessible on you or in your pack (E.g. mask, bandana, buff) for any circumstance where a 6 foot distance can not be maintained (first aid scenarios, check-in, taking shelter from rain, etc.)
- We recommend carrying a small bottle of hand sanitizer in your pack.
….more frequently asked questions and answers HERE!
Need further assistance? Contact Ninja Customer Service at [email protected]